top of page

Consider this: if a fire erupts in the building of your business and you lose your entire inventory, will your general liability be enough? If someone breaks into your business and steals expensive equipment, are you positive general liability insurance will be enough?


If you intend on opening your business to the general public, general liability coverage is just the tip of the iceberg in terms of the coverage you will need. For a more comprehensive approach to coverage, we encourage you to consider commercial property policy.


A typical Commercial Property Insurance policy includes coverage for:


  • Structure (building) of your business

  • Furniture

  • Equipment

  • Lost inventory

  • Landscaping

  • Outdoor signs

  • Damage to the property of others

  • And more…


Commercial Property Insurance can be tailored to meet specific risk concerns, allowing you to opt for more coverage for some exposures, and less for others. As a business, we understand your complex needs and the importance of comprehensive insurance.


Contact Carter-MGM Insurance Agency right away for a free quote and more information on Commercial Property Insurance.


Commercial Property Insurance
bottom of page